• Available in 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 5000,
6000 and 7000 bar (30.000 to 100.000 psi).
• 1/2″ BSP for pressure ranges to 2000 and
2500 bar, according to DIN 16001
• M16 x1,5 or 9/16″ x 18 UNF for all ranges
• Socket connection AISI 316L
• Other connections on request
STIKO offers differential pressure gauges with ranges from 6 mbar up to 25 bar and with static pressure up to 400 bar. Most of the STIKO differential pressure gauges can be combined with a variety of contacts.
High-end test pressure gauge with accuracy of 0,25% of full scale.
Available in ø160, ø200 and ø250mm.
With knife edge pointer and mirror scale for accurate readings.
The ø160 and ø250 mm cases are also available in solid front full safety pattern.
• Flush diaphragm: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ BSP and NPT
• Internal diaphragm: all threaded connections
and up to PN600
• I-type, flush diaphragm and open flange: all sizes available according to DIN, ANSI and JIS
Self powered tank-level gauge
• Completely safe in hazardous environments
• Sensor fully submersible or externally mounted
• Simple and versatile installation
• Sea water, oil and chemical resistant
• Numerous connections available
• Lloyds type approval
STIKO is ATEX and IECEx certified.
Therefore, most STIKO pressure gauges can have an ATEX approval and most pressure gauges with inductive contact can have an ATEX or IECEx approval.
STIKO offers different types of subsea pressure gauges for measuring at medium to extreme depths (even down to 6000 meters subsea) and covering ranges from 0,6 to 1600 bar.